Since opening a practice in 2008, I have had the honour of treating a variety of health concerns. Often when nothing else has worked. I’m still in awe of the wonderful results of acupuncture and the capability of the body to heal from just about anything.
If you are interested in a treatment and wondering if I can help you with a particular issue, feel free to contact me or you can simply book a treatment online.
If you are low income, MSP may pay for a portion of your visit
Acupuncture is covered by most extended health plans
Blue Cross Service Provider for: RCMP, DVA and Canadian Armed Forced (with a Doctor’s Referral)
Fully insured to practice in BC and licensed under CTCMA
- Acupuncture – the insertion of extremely fine and sterile needles placed into specific points to aid healing.
- Facial Rejuvenation – A must try! Using time-tested techniques of warm face cup massage combined with acupuncture to renew the face appearance.
- Cupping Therapy – glass or plastic cups create a suction on the skin that aid in circulation and release deep-rooted tension.
- Moxibustion – heat added to specific areas to assist in circulation and healing.
- Auricular Therapy (Ear Seeds/Pellets) – small pellets placed on the ear that greatly assist in pain control, addictions, insomnia, and mental-emotional concerns.
- Electrical Stimulation – Gentle electrical currents added to acupuncture needles to further help circulation. This therapy reduces inflammation and increases endorphins.
- Gua Sha – rubbing of the skin using a special tool to facilitate the circulation of blood.
- Nutritional & Lifestyle Counselling – certain foods taken away or added can make a huge difference in one’s health. As well, discussed are lifestyle habits that can assist further to help you be your best